Raen - Sage Sunglasses - Kola Tortoise / Green
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $66.25 More info
California based eyewear makers, RAEN, Sage sunglasses are a full-bodied frame that captures the core fundamentals of RAEN masculine design. It employs a lens that sits deeper within the frame, as well as a heavy bevel around a clean front shape that makes for a classic, sturdy look and feel. Featuring a lightly tear dropped lens shape, Sage suits a wide range of face shapes.
- Kola Tortoise is a dark brown based tortoise frame handmade from zyl acetate with a polished finish.
- Sturdy hardware - Five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength. Custom “diamond” front metal appliqué is beveled in 4 directions, and finished in dark gunmetal platting.
- Green Polarized CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision
- 100% UVA/UVB protection and 6 base curve
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and polishing cloth
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.