Raen - Varlin Sunglasses - Safari Tortoise
California based eyewear makers, RAEN, the Varlin sunglasses feature a contemporary angular shape and a stainless metal frame construction. Drawing inspiration from non-traditional angular forms, its simple wire construction allows it to stand out through simplicity. The Varlin is perfect for every day wear.
- Ridgeline is a slightly warmer gunmetal stainless steel frame with Tortoise acetate temple tips. Smooth rim on the inside rim creating subtle hood design, beveled and tapered metal temple design.
- Sturdy hardware - Monoblock hinges
- Olive Green CR-39 lenses manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection and 4 base curve
- Includes a premium vegan 100% polyester sunglass case and polishing cloth
Every pair of RAEN frames are designed in their California design studio and made to their exact original vision. The process is seamless from start to finish, with meticulous attention to detail and quality from each cut and screw to every subtle nuance. Each acetate piece is unique and custom, combined with a frame that is built with hand-guided cutting, and hand polished to finish. All Raen lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss' Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN.