Living giants reach beyond the forest canopy. Shadows absorbed by a dense green forest of moss and fern. Cool air carries a heavy scent of wood and earth. Locally-sourced volcanic scoria is scented with Milligram Studio's Study of Trees. Inspired by the wild expanse of Australian bushland, this scent is perfect for clarity and uplifting.
- Blown-glass holder
- 1 set of volcanic scoria
- 10ml fragrance bottle
Scent - Bush extends in all directions – boundless green, grey and mottled brown. Deep camouflage disturbed only by scattered blooms. Out here, the air is fresh and sharp.
Top Notes: Lemon, Lime
Heart Notes: Basil
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vetiver
Size: 8.5cm deep x 10cm high / 300g of scented rocks
Milligram Studio's Sensory collection evokes the essence of Australian landscapes across a range of scented candles, interior scents, essential oils, incense, and scented volcanic rocks. Blended with a local perfumer and hand made in Melbourne these blends offer fresh and subtle links to Australia's diverse geography. This collection is proudly designed and made in Melbourne, Australia.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.