The Shea Organic Cotton Twill Shirt by Zulu & Zephyr features statement panel detailing with topstitching and waist tie for versatile styling. Finished with branded corozo buttons which are a biodegradable material made from the nut of a tropical palm.
This collection is the embodiment of the sea, surf and sun culture that defined the sandy shores of the beaches in the 1970s. Vibrant colours, bronzed bodies soaking up the sun, sounds of music carrying through the air and the crowds that brought life and energy to the shoreline. Capturing the spirit and buzz of the place and era, this collection sets the tone for a fresh start and a positive outlook.
Material: 100% GOTS certified organic mid-weight cotton twill.
Size: Studio model (175cm/ 5’9'') wears size 8. Campaign model (178cm/5'10") wears size 12.
Care: Cold hand wash. Dry flat in shade.
Zulu & Zephyr is a lifestyle brand born in Bondi Beach, Australia, cultivating cool, beautiful and effortless swimwear and ready-to-wear designs for modern women around the world.
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.