Sister Wish by Giselle Potter
A playful look at sibling love that celebrates the special bond of sisters.
A little sister envies her big sister: for being so tall, for having all her grown-up teeth, for swinging so high at the playground.
But it turns out her big sister admires her just as much: for being so funny, for doing her famous wiggle dance, for being her little sister!
In this heartwarming and playful story of mutual sibling appreciation, Giselle Potter perfectly reflects how we all want to be someone else sometimes-but that at the end of the day, it’s best to be exactly who we are!
Size: 23 x 27cm | 40 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.