Six Barrel's lime syrup is a classic lime cordial, made with New Zealand lime juice for a crisp citrus backbone to keep you cool when it’s warm out.
Six Barrel Soda syrups are made in a Wellington kitchen the old fashioned way from real ingredients. The colours and flavours come from natural ingredients and are sweetened with fair-trade organic cane sugar. Mix them with liquor, soda or sparkling water, and are best served cold over ice.
Directions: Shake before use. Then mix 1 part syrup to 5 parts water (usually about 30mL of syrup in a 200mL glass of water). Stir and garnish with fancy things.
Available in NZ only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.