Butter dish by local ceramicist, Slab Ceramics. Crafted with cream speckled clay and glazed all over to make scooping butter off easy! Say goodbye to too hard butter from the fridge, this butter dish is perfect for popping on the benchtop next to the toaster.
- plate: 19cm x 13.5cm x 1cmh
- inside lid: 14cm x 7.5cm x 7cmh
- designed to fit an NZ 500gm block of butter
Please note that because these butter dishes are handmade, sizes will vary and each has its own unique differences.
Care: Dishwasher safe, but for longevity, hand wash is recommended.
Slab are hand-built or wheel-thrown ceramics made in the local town of Pāpāmoa Beach, NZ. Each piece is lovingly made with care by Suzy, who draws inspiration from her surrounding environment. Suzy has a holistic approach to ceramics, so many pieces are irregular shapes and sizes and textured using local Pāpāmoa Beach sand, and some with volcanic Taupō grit - no two pieces will be the same making each unique!
Available in NZ & AUS only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.