Look no further for the perfect-sized mug. Sip on your favourite tea or morning coffee in this beautiful handmade mug with a looped handle, in a grey speckled clay with brown glazing by local ceramicist, Slab Ceramics. The brown glaze often has beautiful tones of green peeking through, making each mug unique.
Size: 8cm h x 14cm w inc handle x 9cm ø approx / Please note that because these cups are handmade, sizes will vary and each has its own unique differences.
Care: Dishwasher safe, but for longevity, hand wash is recommended.
Slab are hand-built or wheel-thrown ceramics made in the local town of Pāpāmoa Beach, NZ. Each piece is lovingly made with care by Suzy, who draws inspiration from her surrounding environment. Suzy has a holistic approach to ceramics, so many pieces are irregular shapes and sizes and textured using local Pāpāmoa Beach sand, and some with volcanic Taupō grit - no two pieces will be the same making each unique!
Available in NZ & AUS only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.