Softening Time: Collected Poems by Elena Brower
From beloved yogi, teacher, and artist Elena Brower comes the writer’s new poetry collection: a lyrical exploration of grief, self-compassion, and learning from the past to navigate life’s challenges with grace.
Softening Time is both autobiography and self-help, poetry and inspiration. Drawing on events in her own life, including her experiences as a mother and a bereaved daughter, Brower writes poignantly on themes of loss, healing, and rebirth.
Punctuating her work with themed quotations from a wide variety of celebrated writers and thinkers, Brower guides the reader along an intimate journey of both deepening and “softening” self-awareness.
176 pages | Paperback
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.