Storm & India - Organic Detox Afternoon Tea
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.25 More info
A fermented Wellness Tea
Storm & India delicious wellness tea is made from certified organic ingredients from Chinese and European Tea Gardens. It’s a traditional blend of plant-based goodness to promote a sense of wellbeing. An intriguing blend of fermented earthy pu’erh, organic rooibos, strawberries and a hint of vanilla.
BioGro New Zealand
Storm + India modern tea tins were created to keep the organic loose leaf tea fresh and retain its aromatic flavour. The sustainable food grade tea tin has been designed with two lids to protect the tea from light, air and humidity. The tea tins are packed in recycled cardboard boxes printed with plant-based inks. The brand creates a cool design statement on any kitchen bench or workplace shelf.
A delicious blend to support your mood and energy levels through the afternoon. This blend of tea is designed to give you the sweet taste you are craving but curb further sugar cravings. Mood-boosting ingredients to give you the lift and mental clarity you are looking for towards the end of the day. A low caffeine choice that won’t disrupt your sleep.
- Pu'erh Tea - The fermentation process used to make Pu’erh tea naturally produces a neurotransmitter which promotes relaxation and reduces anxiety.
- Rooibos - Rooibos has been shown to have a calming effect on the production of cortisol - our main stress hormone which can rise throughout the day leaving you feeling drained but unable to sleep.
- Nana Mint - Nana Mint provides an uplifting scent and digestive support post-lunch, effective digestion helps to reduce afternoon fatigue.
Organic Ingredients: Pu’erh Tea*, Rooibos*, Black Tea*, Nana Mint*, Honeybush*, Strawberry Bits*, Vanilla bits*. Contains Caffeine.
Serve - Straight black. Drink one to two cups per day.
- Measure - 1 teaspoon per cup
- Brewing Temperature - 100°C
- Brewing Time - 3 minutes