The Sweet Almond & French Clay soap bar by Sphaera is a deeply cleansing and long-lasting soap for all skin types. All-purpose, with mild antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities, it purifies and replenishes. Equally suitable for bath or basin
With French green clay, one of the most absorbent natural clays which offers wonderful cleansing abilities. Sweet almond oil and coconut milk enrich, ensuring the skin feels soft and moisturised after thorough gentle cleansing.
Scent: wild mint, white grapefruit, lavender, juniper berry, Himalayan cedarwood & copaiba. A crisp, bright blend with fresh, minty tops notes rounded out by balsamic, earthy undertones.
Vegan & palm oil free. Contains nut oils.
Care: Allow your soap to drain and dry between uses by using a soap dish. Store your unopened bar in a dry environment out of direct sunlight. Soap does not have an expiry date, however, some of the surface scent will fade eventually.
Sphaera cold-pressed soap bars are thoughtful compositions of form and function, hand crafted from fine natural ingredients. Custom botanical perfume blends composed of pure essential oils infuse each bar and complement its purpose.
Made in New Zealand
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.