The Bronte sisters' lives and works have become modern-day cultural touchstones.
Emily Bronte, best known for her novel Wuthering Heights, began writing poetry first and, before her untimely death, wrote some of the most touching and emotive poems which often reflected the landscape of her Yorkshire home.
Charlotte Bronte, whose novel Jane Eyre has had numerous TV and film adaptations, took responsibility for finding a home for their work. In her own words, 'We had very early cherished the dream of one-day becoming authors'.
Anne Bronte, author of Agnes Grey, often used autobiographical elements in her poems, giving us hints of the struggles and turmoil of her life.
These poems offer glimpses of the joys and sorrows of the Brontes and are a beautifully compelling introduction to their writing and lives.
128 pages | Paperback
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.