The Herb Gardening Handbook: A Beginner's Guide to Growing and Harvesting Herbs No Matter Your Space by Andrew Perry
Beginning with a simple guide on how to get started and the best-growing conditions for herbs, The Herb Gardening Handbook is a stylish guide to 12 herb projects that will suit everything from indoor window ledges to balconies and gardens. From the Cocktail Herb Garden, which focuses on the botanicals that will make summer cocktails and drinks all the more fragrant to the Pizza Pantry Garden where readers will grow everything needed to create delicious pizza toppings. There are also projects looking to make a positive impact on the environment, such as the Bee Buffet, which will feature tasty herbs that pollinators will love to be a part of.
Using widely accessible herbs as well as suggestions for more interesting varieties and stunning photography, this book is perfect for gardening beginners, as well as seasoned pros looking to learn some new tips and tricks on how to make the most of herbs.
144 pages | Hardcover
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.