The Monocle Book of Italy: A grand tour of design, business, food & fashion.
Italy feels comfortingly familiar for many. The very name conjures images of ruby red tomatoes, zippy Vespas and classical statues – yet beyond the clichés lies a complexity and variety that’s perpetually surprising. This is a place where laid-back living meets industrious craft, where well-heeled patrons tuck into simple dishes at rustic trattorie and where family, community and passion are the threads that lace it all together.
For well over a decade Monocle has roamed the length of the boot – from the craggy peaks of the Dolomites to the azure waters of Sicily – and this is the result of their dedicated reporting. Join them as they throw down their towels at the best Bagni, sit front row at dazzling runway shows, call in at vineyards, gelato spots and furniture fairs and maybe even hit a disco or two. Be prepared to see Italy through a whole new lens.
Size: 30 x 22.5 cm | 304 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.