The Forager's Treasury: The essential guide to finding and using wild plants in Aotearoa by Johanna Knox
A New Zealand guide to the art of foraging - a comprehensive guide to finding sustainable, free and fascinating plants. In the urban and rural wildernesses, there is an abundance of food just waiting to be discovered, if only you know what to look for. Foraged food is healthy, economical and sustainable, but the best part is the fun you will have finding it.
This book is guaranteed to make you look at the plants around you in a different light. The Forager's Treasury features profiles of many edible plants commonly found in New Zealand; advice on where to find them, how to harvest them and how best to use them; and over 60 delicious food recipes as well as more than 30 recipes for medicine, natural dyes, perfumes and skincare.
This fully revised and updated edition of a classic bestseller is an exhaustive treasure trove of information about our wild plants.
360 pages / Paperback
Available in NZ & AUS only
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.