An epic story, full of danger wrapped up as a sea shanty from enormously talented poet Elena de Roo and rising star illustrator Hannah Peck.
I spy a cloud go floating by
Where do you go, Cloud, so high?
To the sea
Where the wild gulls fly
Then catch me if you can
We race each other to the sea
Can't catch me, Cloud
Can't catch me
A boy and a dog follow a cloud out to sea, but as the weather worsens he relies on the whales and waves to bear him home.
Size: 25cm x 25cm | 32 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.