Together Journal: Issue 24
In today’s world, we must be ready to adapt, to recalibrate at a moment’s notice.
Most of today’s weddings end up being different to what was planned. The scale of change can range from the smallest detail to completely hijacking an event, pushing it back to be rebuilt differently on a new date. Why not look at this as an opportunity to do something new and different?
Of course, we wish deeply that COVID-19 and its pesky Delta variant were nothing but a bad dream. And we do acknowledge that many have suffered far, far worse than us. But for many lucky Australasians, the trenches aren’t so bad. Cocktail-making skills have improved. We have learnt to bake bread, seen wonderful films. Reading lists have grown, and we have slowed and spent more time with immediate family (not always golden, we will admit). One day we will look back on this time, which will change us forever, and we will remember the good things.
So be at the ready to adapt, whether it be in your personal life, your business or for your wedding. Face it with grace, and decide that good will come of it. Adaptation can be a beautiful thing, just like this issue, built once again in a lockdown. It’s one of our best.
Aroha Nui, x Together Journal
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.