Issue Twenty, Together Journal
Together Journal is taking this lineup of synchronicity as a magical and positive sign for the future. Love in the time of COVID… Our world has been tipped upside down. Plans have been shattered, families and friends kept apart. Household brands have disappeared, economies have been shaken. And many lives have been lost. Everyone everywhere is affected.
Issue 20 dishes up 20 real weddings, the largest number featured in any issue to date. Many of these glorious weddings take the form of a ‘micro’ wedding or an elopement. Although they involve a limited number of guests, these weddings are far from limited creatively. For those weighing up whether to get married under the current restrictions, Together Journal's advice is to focus on what you have, dream up a new kind of celebration, and figure out how to marry despite the disruption.
In this issue, we celebrate success stories from innovative brands who are leaning into their strengths to survive and thrive. Chaos & Harmony, Crane Brothers and Curionoir are all examples of this mentality, which never sits still and unfailingly puts customers at the heart of the business.
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.