A great way to level-up your morning routine. Tongue scraping is mainly used to prevent bad breath as it aims to remove odour-causing substances that build up on your tongue overnight while you are sleeping.
Tongue scraping is traditionally an Ayurvedic practice. The Ayurvedic perspective is that by removing this coating you improve your ability to taste your food, which makes it more satisfying.
- Great for a fresh feeling mouth in the morning
- Rose gold tongue scraper (yes please!!)
- Sleek and simple to use
Size: 15cm long x 7.5cm (at widest point)
Directions for use: Best to do it first thing in the morning. After brushing and flossing hold both handles, try and relax your tongue using the scraper to scrape from the back of your tongue to the front. Reach as far back as you feel comfortable and repeat 5 times or more if needed. Rinse and store in a dry place.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.