Totum - Mellow Essential Oil
Or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.00 More info
The organic oils within the Mellow essential oil blend by TØTUM Naturopathy have been selected to bring about balance during times of stress. The combination of lavender and cedarwood assists to calm the mind and soothe nervous tension and the addition of sweet orange oil uplifts the blend to enhance mood and vitality.
TØTUM take care in the selection of their oils to ensure they are pure, organic and abundant with therapeutic value.
Aromatherapy has been intuitively used in ancient civilisations for thousands of years to heal a number of ailments. Within our modern world, advances in technology and research have allowed us to understand how this therapy works on the human brain and emotions. It is via the olfactory system (smell) that essential oils provide their greatest benefits. When inhaled, essential oils interact with receptor cells in the nose, which transmit signals to different parts of the brain activating the central nervous system. It is here that chemicals like serotonin, endorphin and noradrenaline are released to exhibit the desired effects found in our calming and balancing oils.
- Place 2-3 drops of Mellow in a diffuser, oil burner or bathtub to provide additional aromatic support to calm your space and your nervous system.
- Place 2-3 drops of Mellow into a bowl of boiled, pure water and position your face just above the water. Place a towel over your head to trap the steam and volatile oils produced from Mellow, and breathe in through the nose deeply. This will decongest the lungs, provide benefits for your skin and support clarity of mind and relaxation.
- Place 2-3 drops of Mellow in 1/2 tsp of carrier oil (coconut, avocado, sweet almond oil, olive oil) and apply to temples, back of the neck and wrists, acting as a natural perfume and alleviating tension throughout the day.
- Place 2-3 drops of Mellow onto your pillow to induce and optimise a quality and calming sleep.
- Place 2-3 drops of Mellow into a 25ml spray bottle filled with pure water and spritz over your body throughout the day to alleviate stress and promote relaxation.
TØTUM was born through the purpose of two qualified Naturopaths, Hunna Armstrong and Katherine Bibby, with a goal to inspire change in the way individuals view their bodies and health. Hunna & Katherine’s driving motivation is to offer services that focus on education, to provide people with foundational skills to benefit their lives long term. The core values of TØTUM are to promote awareness of holistic education and health with authenticity, integrity and transparency.