Many tread the path, but few keep the way. Be true to yourself and take the fight to the world, this is Fibre Royale’s DNA, created by New Zealand personal care brand Triumph & Disaster. A strong, natural product that provides strength and hold without adding volume or dulling natural shine.
Utilising a bespoke blend of Beeswax, Argan oil and Kawakawa to mould hair and treat the scalp, Fibre Royale (in France they call it something else) is a strong hold, low volume product that delivers a natural look & style. Perfect for medium to long hairstyles, ideal for both men’s and women’s cuts, best for thicker hair types.
Fibre Royale is infused with T&D’s bespoke fragrance named Santa Monica. Like its namesake, Santa Monica is a complex juxtaposition of muscle, art and good times, where everyone and anyone is welcome, so long as they come to play. Derived from the emotionally calming ‘Ho wood’ bark, mixed with cold-pressed orange rind and pine needle, it has been said that Santa Monica smells like a block party from the 90’s.
Your ritual: Non-volumising, Fibre Royale delivers a stronghold. Easy to apply to long or thick hair. Work a small amount of Fibre Royale through dry or damp hair. Walk tall, run strong.
Made in New Zealand
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.