Un-Baking Paper - Silicone Baking Mats - Set of 2
Did you know that conventional baking paper or the greaseproof paper isn't recyclable? Yep, it's coated and contains bleach and dioxins which isn't great for you or the environment. These 2 rectangular silicone mats by Seed & Sprout fit perfectly on oven trays for baking and can be used over and over again. It's a simple step that will integrate seamlessly into your life, and save you money at the same time!
- 2 x reusable silicone oven mats
- Ideal for kneading dough, general baking or rolling out pastry
- Non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Flexible, durable silicone is completely food safe
- It's a simple, stylish switch with a re-usable product
- Healthier alternative, avoiding harmful bleach and dioxins
Dimensions: 40cm x 30cm
Care instructions: Dishwasher safe. Oven safe up to 250 degrees celsius. Avoid anything sharp near the mats as it will cut them. Do not cut directly onto the mats.