Hot Wood-fired Chilli Sauce by Uncle Dunkle, made in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula, NZ. This sauce is slow-cooked and smoked in a wood oven with NZ tea tree wood. Chuck a bit on top of your favourite dishes or something new for a flavourful and spicy kick!
Uncle Dunkle’s Wood-Fired Chilli Sauces are inspired by the superior quality of cooking ability that the wood oven provides. Powered by NZ Tea Tree and driven by a wood oven, a cooking tool with an ancient design which goes back thousands of years. Slow-cooked and smoked in an intricate three-day process, the result is a complex authentic flavour profile that is truly unique. Suitable to an amazing variety of applications, Uncle Dunkle’s sauces are a great addition to anyone’s kitchen.
Refrigerate after opening
Available in NZ only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $35
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.