Shake up your traditional G&T with the non-alcoholic Ginø by Vera Spirits. Inspired by the ubiquitous juniper that is local to the region, Vera Spirits have created a classic mix from the world of gin: juniper berries, angelica, cardamom, bay leaf, and citrus.
Citrus at the top of your nose is complemented with the sweet and floral notes of orange zest, red grapefruit, and cardamom seeds. Earthy and piney notes from the juniper enrich the middle palette, while dried angelica leaves a long herbal and bitter finish.
Drink: Mixed drinks & Cocktails
What I'm made of: Wild juniper, dried angelica, green cardamom, bay leaf, and citrus. Free from sugar and additives.
Vera Spirits is a non-alcoholic distillery based in Slovenia founded and operated by Luka Nagode, Urska Dvoracek, and Jernej Peterlin - chefs and restaurateurs from Ljubljana. Their story begins with Vera, Luka’s beloved aunt, born to successful distillery owners. Inspired by Vera’s lifelong travels along the Mediterranean coast on her quest to discover the perfect taste for each personality type, they have decided to continue her mission and explore flavours, ingredients, and distilling methods in detail to create the unique blends found in Vera Spirits today.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE IN NEW ZEALAND ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.