These vintage Kappa Ships Clocks were previously used aboard ocean-going vessels that have since been decommissioned. Originally operated using a 'slave' and 'master' system, these clocks were hardwired into the ship and controlled by a central 'master' clock to ensure every clock aboard the ship tells the same time as the ship entered different timezones.
- Original blue-green paint
- Refitted with a battery-operated quartz movement.
- Takes 2x AA batteries
- Face diameter: 16cm, frame diameter: 21cm, 9cm height
- Made in Korea
Please note: Frame and face colours may vary as they are all original vintage pieces.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.