A humorous book about what every older sibling needs to know, filled with information about the new baby at your house, from mom of three and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of She Persisted Chelsea Clinton.
Is there a new baby coming to your home? One that will sleep and cry and demand attention and . . . poop? Well, Welcome to the Big Kids Club!
This book will teach you what every big kid needs to know about their baby: what your baby can see, why your baby cries, when your baby will be able to talk, how your baby knows you love them, and so much more (including why your baby poops so much!).
With artwork sure to cause big-kid-sized giggles, this book is perfect for any member or soon-to-be member of the Big Kids Club.
Size: 26cm x 26cm | 32 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.