Introducing Wild Kinship: The Makers by Mount Maunganui local and Paper Plane friend Monique Hemmingson.
Following on from the success of her first book Wild Kinship: Conversations with Conscious Entrepreneurs, The Makers focuses on the wellness of our minds. It serves to inspire and awaken the creative in all of us, it is a celebration of art and pays homage to the importance of holistic well-being in our everyday lives.
Why is art important and what impact does it have on society? Wild Kinship: The Makers takes us on a journey to find out just that. A collection of over twenty-five chapters The Makers speaks with artists from all walks of life to discover the impact that arts and creativity have on the cultural well-being of society and that of our own.
It explores what it means to be a creative today and explains why it is essential through thought-provoking, inspiring conversations that implore you to begin to take note and notice the small things that bring us joy and make life meaningful.
Size: 19cm x 24cm | 240 pages | Hardcover
Available in NZ & Aus only
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUS & INTERNATIONAL
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.