Make sure your soaps are looking and feeling their finest with Little Bit Daily’s small wooden soap keeper in Rimu. Crafted with angled grooves, perfect for draining. Each soap keeper is unique and will vary in terms of the grain, knots and other natural characteristics. That’s what makes them so special.
Handcrafted by sustainably sourced New Zealand Rimu and sealed using natural oils
Size: 11.5 x 10 x 2cm approx
Care: Rinse with water and leave to dry in the sun
Little Bit Daily are two friends based in Wellington who are passionate about sustainability, reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill. They are creatives and makers, who believe good products don't have to cost the earth. All materials used are proudly sustainably sourced, salvaged materials.
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.