Reminiscent of a hidden spot immersed only by native bush and endless sand, the Fern Woven Outdoor Mat by local brand, SUNNUP invites you to switch off, connect with nature and idle in nothing but time.
Made from 100% recycled polypropylene, SUNNUP woven outdoor mats are hard-wearing, durable, water-resistant, UV-treated and mould resistant. Each mat uses approximately 100 recycled plastic PP (polypropylene) bottles and a variety of other recycled items that would otherwise have ended up in a landfill.
Size: 180cm x 180cm, folded 48cm x 32cm
Care: Wipe down with a damp cloth, or hose off to clean. We recommend cleaning and storing your mat away from direct sunlight when not in use as leaving your mat outside for long periods of time with exposure to sun or rain can cause deterioration and colour fading over time.
Designed to inspire connection and reflection, SUNNUP is a gentle reminder to step outside your daily routine. Gather up your loved ones, connect with the natural world, reset, and unplug. From the beach to the backyard, the park to undiscovered spots under the trees, SUNNUP is an ode to days well spent in the sun.
We ship within New Zealand and Australia
Delivery / NZ:
- Standard Shipping
- North Island - Urban Delivery - $6
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - $10
- South Island Delivery - $12
- Oversized Items
- North Island - Urban Delivery - from $10
- North Island - Rural Delivery / Waiheke Island - from $15
- South Island Delivery - from $20
Delivery / AUSTRALIA
- Standard Shipping - $20
- Oversized Items - from $40
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.