A practical, step-by-step photographic guide to the yoga poses that will support mothers safely through pregnancy, birth and the first months following birth.
A practical, step-by-step photographic guide to yoga poses specifically chosen to support you safely through pregnancy and the first months following the birth.
Yoga is more important during pregnancy than at any other time of your life. As your body becomes unfamiliar to you from trimester to trimester and as labour approaches, you need safe, strengthening, and supportive sequences to guide you on your journey. This book gives you step-by-step yoga postures specially adapted for each trimester, and relaxation techniques and simple breathing exercises will show you how to adjust to the physical demands of labour and give birth with confidence. From conception to birth, help develop shared wellbeing and continue to reap the benefits of yoga after the birth as you bond with your new baby and regain your shape.
Paperback / 160 pages
AVAILABLE IN NZ & AUS ONLY
- NZ | $6 flat rate shipping within NZ urban areas. $10 flat rate shipping within NZ rural areas. (allow for shipping delays)
- AUS | $15 flat rate for all orders shipping to Australia
- INT | see link below
If you are unhappy with your order in any way, it can be returned or exchanged provided that it was purchased at full price and is as new in saleable condition.
- A refund is available for returns within 7 days - full priced items only.
- A credit or exchange is available for returns within 14 days - full priced items only.
- All sale items are final sale. No returns or exchanges are available.
For full delivery and returns information click here.